Rathdowney Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Sun May 26, 2013 - World Resource Investment Conference (May 26-27, 2013)
Vancouver Convention Centre West, 1055 Canada Place,
Vancouver, BC, Canada
HDI Booth 631
Corporate Presentation: Monday, May 27th | 11:50 AM | Workshop 4
- Mon May 13, 2013 - Metals & Minerals Investment Conference New York (May 13-14, 2013)
New York Marriott Marquis
1535 Broadway, New York, NY, USA
HDI Booth 314
- Wed May 1, 2013 - VSA Capital
- Tue Apr 30, 2013 - Initial Drill Results From Rathdowney'S Chechlo Concession, Poland
April 30, 2013, Vancouver, BC -- Rathdowney Resources Ltd. (\'Rathdowney\' or the \'Company\') (TSXV: RTH) is pleased to announce new results from core drilling on the Chechlo concession at its Project Olza, located 70 km northwest of Krakow in southern Poland. Olza is a Mississippi Valley Type (MVT) Zinc-Lead-Silver project situated in the historic Silesi
- Fri Apr 5, 2013 - Calgary Energy & Resource Investment Conference (April 5-6, 2013)
Calgary Telus Convention Centre - Macleod Hall
120 Ninth Avenue SE Calgary, AB, Canada
HDI Booth 107
- Thu Mar 14, 2013 - Update On Rathdowney Project Activities In Poland
March 14, 2013, Vancouver, BC -- Rathdowney Resources Ltd. (\'Rathdowney\' or the \'Company\') (TSXV: RTH) is pleased to provide an update on progress at Project Olza, located 70 km north west of Krakow in Southern Poland, and to announce new results from the drill program. Project Olza hosts Mississippi Valley Type (MVT) Zinc-Lead deposits in Poland's historic Upper Silesian Mining District, an area with extensive infra
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 - Mackie Research
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 - PI Financial
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 - Rathdowney Provides Update On Project In Poland
- Sun Mar 3, 2013 - PDAC (Mar 3-6, 2013)
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building
Toronto, ON, Canada
HDI Booth 2432